At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the specialized language of finance—vital terms like sales, revenue, costs, income, profits and more
- Get a firm grip on your company’s lifeblood—cash flow
- Communicate confidently with even the most sophisticated financial professionals
- Develop and apply the concepts and techniques that are necessary for control and management of financial statement analysis.
- How to use break-even analysis and the powerful analysis tools to make better decisions
- Effectively manage cash and working capital to reduce costs and improve cash flow
- Understanding of budgeting process and the key planning and forecasting techniques that should be used to successfully build and manage reliable budgets
- Understand the factors to consider when performing forecasts
- Understand the usefulness of ratios derived from financial statements.
- Read, interpret, and derive informative ratios from corporate annual reports.
Benefits of this workshop
- Identify accounting choices, earnings management and off – balance sheet risks/obligations affecting the quality of accounting information
- Formulate financial plans and budgets to manage various financial activities
- Evaluate the financial plans and budgets for effective financial control
- Develop an effective organizational financial plans aimed at maximising return and minimising risk
- Prepare, manage and control budgets to support the corporate financial plans
- Identify and manage financial risk effectively
- Measure and manage Financial Planning and Budgeting performance effectively
- Develop a set of transferable skills which will improve their powers of financial planning helping the company to increase profit, improve cash flow whilst minimizing costs and risk
|Course Title||Financial Statement Analysis, Planning and Control Management|
|Course Date||14 Jan 2019|
|Course Duration||5 Days|